COVID Screening Guidelines
Access videos and documents to prepare the pharmacy to provide COVID-19 Screening
- Recording from NDSU Zoom Meeting on Testing and Immunization (use passcode =wLsw@1?) (Video file)
- Recording from Webex Meeting 8/25/20 (Video file)
- Checklist to Prepare the Pharmacy for COVID-19 Screening (PDF 91 KB)
- Pharmacy Workflow (PDF 38 KB)
- NDDoH Courier Pickup (PDF 267 KB)
Edit this form to fit your pharmacy needs to screen patients and collect consent. Make sure to insert the name of your pharmacy in the bolded portion of the consent.
- Screening for Risk to Exposure (DOCX 31 KB)
Patient Informational Pamphlet
Provide this pamphlet to patients being screened for COVID-19
- Fact Sheet for People Being Community Tested (PDF 82 KB)
Information on how to collect a nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal sample can be found here.
- Sample Collection Process (PDF 99 KB)
- COVID-19 Diagnostics: Performing a Nasopharyngeal and Oropharyngeal Swab (Video file)
- Nasopharyngeal and Oropharyngeal Swabs (External link)
Personal Protective Equipment
Information on how to properly use PPE can be found here.
- Use of PPE CDC (PDF 198 KB)
- NDDOH PPE Checklist (PDF 144 KB)
- Facemask and N95 Reuse Guide (PDF 304 KB)
Fillable Lab Form
This is a fillable PDF. Fill the form with your own pharmacy information. Then, complete this form for every patient sample collected and provide it with the sample.
- Fillable Test Request Form ND Lab (PDF 170 KB)
Lab Results Template
When results are faxed to your pharmacy, they will come on a form such as this.
- PCR Lab Results Template (PDF 132 KB)
To view PDF files, download Adobe Reader.