Live Training Events
Fargo: October 3rd 5:30-8:30pm
Bismarck: October 12th 5:30-8:30pm
Minot: October 13th 10:00am-1:00pm
To register for a live training, click here.
Join us for one of the live training events. A meal will be served and you will receive 3 hours of free CE. Following the training, you will be authorized to prescribe naloxone and provide ONE Rx services in your pharmacy.
Educational topics of the training include:
- The science of addiction
- An introduction to a tool to screen patients for risk of opioid misuse
- Risks associated with accidental opioid overdose
- Naloxone prescribing, dispensing, and counseling
- Consultation on the risk of opioid misuse exemplified through lecture and role-play
- A list of supporting services in the community for individuals concerned about an opioid use disorder is provided to pharmacists to disseminate to patients
Educational Objectives (266 KB PDF)
Training Slides (1,757 KB PDF)